Friday, September 21, 2018

My Obsession...




Tattoo : Queen of Ink Obsession full body tattoo for  Maitreya, Slink, Belleza,Omega and TMP, comes in two shades ( 50 and 100%)  soon @ Queen of Ink

Septum ring with chain: Immodest Downfall  , Groupgift @ Immodest Mainstore

Make up : Immodest Insomniac for Catwa and Omega heads, red or black in 3 shades each,                              Groupgift @ Immodest Mainstore

Backdrop : anxiety %formaldehyde (poses) @ anxiety


I wear the Maitreya Body and the Lelutka Bento Head Cate.

The hair I wear is Bledsian from Shi.

The lingerie is from Dirty Princess* 'The Femme Fatale Princess Lingerie ( with Coat )in Black' @ Marketplace

The Eyepatch is from Lovely Disarray 'The Opulent Eyepatch' @ Marketplace

The Belly Piercing Set is from Meva, I also wear the ' Old Cigarette Holder' from [ kunst ] . My right arm is the AZOURY - Ephese Arm Maitreya [leather black] and I also added some of the AZOURY - Endless butterfly.











No comments:

Post a Comment